microSD Now Interfaces With Any MicrocontrollerThis is a simple MicroSD adapter card. It allows you to interface with any micro-controllers. It is perfect for mass storage, WAV/MP3 player and data logging. The adapter breaks out the MicroSD socket to a standard 0.1″ 8-pin header. It can be plug directly into breadboards. This adapter features innovations that set it apart from other SD card adapter. Innovations feature like on-board card detect LED, Push-Push socket, and 3.3V regulator. Which mean either 3.3V or 5.0V micro-controller can be connected directly with the board. You can even use this 3.3V to power external circuits up to 250mA. MicroSD cards offer an inexpensive, flexible and reliable way to bring data logging and data storage solutions to your electronic design projects. Pinout:
- VIN: Input power to the SD card (3.3V to 6.0V)
- GND: Common (Connects to the housing of the SD socket)
- 3V3: Output voltage from the on-board 3.3V regulator (250mA)Â
- CS: Chip selectÂ
- DI: Serial input dataÂ
- SCK: Serial clockÂ
- DO: Serial output dataÂ
- CD: Card detect (active low)
- On-board 3.3V regulator
- Connect directly to 3.3V or 5.0V microcontroller
- Card detect LED
- Include 8-pin male header
- Board dimension: 1.4â€x0.8â€
Trackback from your site.
Kicking around in technology since 2002. I like to write about technology products and ideas, but at the consumer level understanding. Some tech, but not too techie. Posting on Quora.com as well.