We selected chips that have complete documentation publicly available, such as the ARM-based Samsung S3C2410 SOC. We added a debug port with complete access to JTAG and a serial console. This phone is designed for open-source development.With a sporty 640×480 LCD that holds a beautiful 283 dpi the visual from the Neo 1973 should be amazing. Unlike the first version of the iPhone the Neo 1973 will have 128MB RAM with 64MB NAND flash and an expandable microSD slot (bonus 512MB card ships with the phone). So hackers, gadget hounds and side project guru’s I think this is worth a closer look. At just $300 – what a deal. This first run of release units is more geared towards developers so don’t expect any retail phones to hit BestBuy just yet. OpenMoko Neo 1973 home page Continue Reading
- Download the zip file “HotPixel_70OnlineGames_PSP” (15.1 MB)
- Connect the PSP via USB cable to your PC and select USB Mode on your PSP Menu
- Check that you have a memory stick with enough space available (15.1 MB)
- Unzip the file “HotPixel_70OnlineGames_PSP.zip”, it contains the folder “ULES00642DOWNLOAD”
- Copy the folder “ULES00642DOWNLOAD” in the folder “PSP/SAVEDATA” of the PSPâ„¢ memory stick
- Launch HOT PIXEL and in the main menu select “WWW PLAYLISTS” or “WWW GAMES”
- Media Player module â€“ can play media files, create and play playlists.
- vNotes module â€“ can create voice memos and save to memory.
- txtNotes module â€“ can create ASCII text files and save to card storage. Also can save/retrieve notes to/from memopad application
- File Explorer module â€“ can manage the blackberry file system by copy, move, rename and deleting files, view properties, create folders.
“The penetration of HHDs in notebooks will rise more quickly in the near term than for solid-state drives, given that HDD vendors are increasing both the capacity and real density of their notebooks in 2007 and beyond,” Chander added. “Furthermore, HHDs cost less to produce and offer a level of data integrity that can only be delivered by tried-and-true HDD technology.”Continue Reading